Becoming a part of our taproom and Sprucetique crew is fun, fast-paced, and involves all aspects of the guest experience during a visit to our organic farm brewery. We welcome craft-beer enthusiasts and first-timers alike through our doors -- you will easily guide everyone through and send them on their way with fresh beer in hand and great memories to share.
- Customer service wizard with excellent communication, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Energy and ability to work in a very faced-paced environment, on your feet most of the day, both indoors and outside
- Keen to memorize key knowledge about our year-round beers, and stay on top of getting to know our new releases
- Able to stay calm and problem-solve a guest's needs
- Fantastic team-player who is eager to jump in and help with whatever is required to keep the guest experience smooth and enjoyable
- Duties include: open/close procedures, using a POS system, proper beer serving technique, assisting guests with their beer choices and knowledgeably answering any beer-related questions, keeping the Taproom, Sprucetique and customer washrooms clean, tidy and restocked with beer & swag,